An impressive array of senior industry figures will attend the fifth annual Chant West Super Fund Awards presentations, at a gala dinner on May 24. Master of ceremonies for the black-tie function, at Sydney’s Ivy Ballroom, will be Martin Fahy, the ASFA chief executive.
Chant West’s ‘VIPs’ attending from the industry include:
- Helen Rowell, deputy chairman at APRA
- Carolyn Morris, senior manager, policy development at APRA
- Gerard Fitzpatrick, senior executive leader, investment managers and superannuation, at ASIC
- Karen Chester, commissioner at the Productivity Commission
- Sally Loane, chief executive of the Financial Services Council
- Allan Hansell, director of policy and global markets at the Financial Services Council
- Eva Sheerlinck, the chief execuitve of AIST
- Jeremy Cooper, chairman, retirement income, at Challenger
- Ross Clare, director, research and resource centre, at ASFA
- Pauline Vamos, consultant and independent director.
AIA Australia and Link Group are the major sponsors of the awards event.